CIP Report 2014
Comprehensive integration support provided under cantonal integration programmes since 2014 cover the entire spectrum of social life. In 2014, the Confederation and the cantons devoted a total of around CHF 112.5 million to eight areas of action. Analysis of cantonal reports sheds light on the various activities, orientations and trends and provides a comprehensive picture of integration support all over Switzerland.
The first programme year was characterised by numerous projects and activities in all eight areas of action, each focussing on different aspects of integration support.
- Sections "Orientation and needs assessment" and "Counseling" (PDF, 89.91 KB)
- Section "Protection against discrimination" (PDF, 145.69 KB)
- Section "Language and learning" (PDF, 144.42 KB)
- Section "Pre-school support" (PDF, 147.10 KB)
- Section "Employability" (PDF, 149.23 KB)
- Section "Intercultural interpreting and communication" (PDF, 92.86 KB)
- Section "Social integration" (PDF, 32.66 KB)
- Detaillierte Beschreibung der Berichte
to the top Last modification 07.03.2018